- 1/2 C butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 C flaked coconut
- 1 C chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350° (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- Use 2 cups of any combination of chips in place of 2 cups chocolate chips: dark chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, etc.
- Substitute 2 C chocolate-covered candies for chocolate chips.
- Substitute 2 C chocolate-covered peanut candies for chocolate chips and nuts.