Best dessert in the history of the world. I asked for this cake for my birthday every year as a child. Once I tasted it, there was no going back. And guess what I had for my 47th birthday this year? You got it.
Pistachio Marble Bundt Cake is simple to make — starts with a cake mix base — and does not need frosting. In fact, please don’t ruin this delicacy by smearing on sugary goo. It’s perfect just as it is.
- 1 yellow cake mix (altitude adjusted, if needed)
- small box instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C salad oil
- 1 C orange juice
- 3/4 C chocolate syrup
- powdered sugar
- Carefully grease and flour bundt pan.
- Beat together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and orange juice.
- Separate 1 cup batter and mix with chocolate syrup.
- Pour remaining batter into bundt pan.
- Pour chocolate mixture over top of batter in pan, then swirl and cut through to marbleize.
- Bake 35–40 minute at 375°.
Add to chocolate syrup mixture:
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate candies